With a newly designed forefoot profile, Achilles-friendly collar design, breathable laser perforations and reinforced external heel, the Tech-1 K Start shoe is constructed from durable and lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of protection, comfort and performance fit.
- Designed and developed specifically for the stresses of kart racing.
- Main upper constructed from durable microfiber for lightweight performance, comfort and abrasion resistance.
- Integrated construction consisting of perforated microfiber and soft inner lining for high levels of comfort and breathability.
- Traditional symmetric lacing system for personalized fit and secure closure.
- External heel real rubber for improved abrasion resistance and protection.
- New sleek shoe profile follows foot anatomy and guarantees great fit and performance.
- Strategically positioned perforation zones for enhanced cooling performance and maximized airflow.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- All graphic elements are printed for excellent weight-saving.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort.
- Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus an integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
- Lightweight rubber compound sole with textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions.