Alpinestars ZX Series socks are constructed with Lenzing FR®; an innovative natural viscose fiber that affords exceptional flame resistance and protection against heat transfer. This Formula 1 specification underwear is extremely lightweight and thin, while being incredibly soft to the touch for greatly enhanced comfort when wearing racing shoes.
Certified to FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 homologation standards
- Formula 1 specification underwear, constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars.
- Lenzing FR® is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress and heat stroke.
- Special material formulation is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics.
- Lightweight, seamless construction ensures maximum driving comfort with minimal material encumbrance.
- Fabric construction is extremely soft to the touch ensuring a pleasant feel against the skin.
• Special material formulation offers more breathability than standard Nomex® aramid.
• Lightweight, seamless construction designed to reduce pressure points.
• Fabric is extremely soft to the touch and flexible for enhanced comfort.
• Complies with FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard.
• Lenzing™ FR® material is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress.
• Socks incorporate elastane fiber for engineered elasticity, comfort and freedom of movement.